Friday, April 13, 2012

The Last Peep


After an emergency trip to urgent care last night and two doctor appointments this morning, we've discovered that we now have three bad cases of ear infection on hand. Thankfully my Bunny, Bear, and Mouse are all on medication now, and as I type, they are snuggled up under quilts and happily watching Tangled for the 300th time. In the midst of caring for my sick little kiddos, I've been able to fit in snatches of sewing time here and there, so I finally finished my Zakka house pouch as well as the last Castle Peeps quilt top for Miss Bear which you can see above. She's very happy with it, and so am I.


After checking each of the three quilt tops for size, I realized that I need to make Bunny's quilt a tad longer (she's definitely been going through a growth spurt lately). Once I add the extra fabric to the top and bottom, I'll start the quilting process. I can't wait!

Hope you all have a wonderful -- and healthy! --weekend. Linking up to Finish It Up Friday, Sew & Tell Friday, and Confessions of a Fabric Addict.

10 comments:

  1. I hope they get well soon! Very pretty quilt top :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet quilt. I have that fabric in my stash as well but haven't decided yet what to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Three ear infections! I hope they all feel better soon. The quilt is very cute. I can see why your little one is happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Three all at once? I hope you all feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt! I love this line of fabric so much--and I love how you made three completely different quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope all three are better soon. Ear infections are so miserable. For everyone. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work, such fun fabrics.
    Hope you are all feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh No1 Ear infections are so painful : ( Your quilts are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That quilt is super cute! I'm so glad you joined the Modern She Made Swap. I just posted something on my blog that you might want to check out!
    http://adventuresinfabric.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant believe something like this exists on the internet! Its so true, so honest, and more than that you dont sound like an idiot! Finally

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...